Skip to main content

Songs and memories

 

Hi, today I'm going to speak about songs that bring me memories about events of my life. The first one is a classic piece, "Canon in D" of Johann Pachelbel (You probably are thinking "Oh a man of culture", but no hahaha) this song reminds me to my graduation of the primary school and brings me a very nice memories, because the primary school was a very nice part of my life, I was together with my primary class mates from my 1st school year (Kinder) to 8th grade, those are 9 years of my life, so the end of this stage in my life was very emotional and important, and why this song? because It is the song wich was played in the ceremony and not just that, I was part of the team who played the song with flutes, guided by the music teacher, We had the responsability to musicalize the ceremony and that was a nice experience too, because We spent so much time practicing in order to be perfect and also the flute that I used was bought by my Grand Father Gaston (I still keep it like a treasure). Anyway It is a very emotional song to me.

Another song that brings me memories, is part of the next stage, the secondary school haha, but It is a funny one, It's named "Mickey Mal" by Dina Gomez, a strange band created by the Chilean comedian Felipe Avello and of course the band represent his irreverent sense of humor. I chose It more because the good memories because than I liked It. Being honest It isn't a good song hahaha, but It brings me memories about my teenage stage with my friends of those years and our kind of humor or jokes, very similar and incoherent like Felipe Avello (We loved his humor), besides I still keep the friendship with a person of those years, my friend Mario and sometimes We remember our funny stories about the secondary school and We laugh, also We still enjoy Felipe Avello's humor too.

And that is all, I hope that you had enjoyed it. I put the links of the songs below in case you want listen to them. See you in the next post!

Canon in D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjYecEQFL0U

Mickey Mal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgBabdi-U6w








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The American Dream

Hi everyone, today I'm going to speak about a country that I would like to visit.  When I was about 11 years old, I had the idea to visit The   United States , I think in part, because the most of our culture of consume comes from this place: movies, videogames, music, series, cartoons, technology, cloth, etc. We have a big cultural influence from It. A lot of famous persons lived there too: Albert Einstein, Chaplin, Bruce Lee, big designers: Paula Scher, Paul Rand, Saul Bass, Milton Glasser, etc.  In my case I remember watching the super-hero movies like Spiderman with Tobey Maguire, where the story takes place in New York (or almost looks similar) with the peculiar yellow taxis, or the videogames, for example: GTA Vice City (Grand Theft Auto) where the game is inspired by the country. So United State was an example of trends for me, I had the sensation that world happened in that place. All of that caused in Me a big interesting in learn English when I was in 8th degree at School

Photograph's story

Hi everyone, today I want to show you this photograph,   It was taken 13 years ago when I was 13 in 2006 , t his picture brings me back to my childhood and nice moments when I started in judo ,  in it you can see me to apply a judo technique named U de hishigi Juji Gatame  (better knows like armbar in english)  to my uncle Andrés,   this technique is one of my favoritied since i learn it, also is part of a fighting mode in judo called Newaza . I love newaza, it is a fight mode focused in the fight ground, this mode are compund be armlocks, shouldlocks, immobilizations, chokes and  asphyxias among others.  In this mode doesn't matters the stronge, it's all of  take advantage of  the rival force.  In the period of the image, me and my Uncle training in a homemade Tatami; Tatami is the superfice where judo is practice, this is very good absorving impacts of throws and avoid wounds. Before build that we tried to train in the backyard, but didn't be the ideal place

My Autobiography

I was born in Santiago, Chile, on March 4th, 1993.  I am a student, i study Graphic Design at Universidad de Chile and i love the career. My mother's name is Sandra and my father's name, Guillermo, they are separated since i can remember.  I have two brothers; a sister, Catalina and a half-brother (son of my father) called Pablo. Catalina is the older, she is 33 years old alright, and is a English teacher, she has her own family, is married with Diego, and is mother of two boys: León and Julián (my nephews). They live in their own house, but before become independent lived always together my Mom and Me.  Actually I'm the last son who's left living with my mother. We live together in an apartment in Ñuñoa. Regarding my interest, i like the Marcial Arts, specifically Judo, i learn it because my uncle Andrés he teach it to me when i was a kid and actually we keep the tradition of practice together when we have some of time.  When i'm not studin